Eye pain with pressure on ocular globe, suffer with depression. MRI shows cavernoma. Diagnosis?

Hello! I m having moderate to severe eye pain for almost 4 years and I still don t know the cause. I ve been to many doctors and nobody could tell me what is wrong with me. My ophthalmologist said that there s nothing wrong with my eyes, that the pressure is normal as well as every test she ran. I had an MRI and I found out that I have a cavernoma but the doctor told me that I shouldn t worry about it. This pain is like a pressure on my ocular globe and it is like coming from the back of the eye. Both of my eyes are in pain. Also, I am in pain 24/24, the difference is in intensity (and sometimes it can be low, but it exists). I also think it is relevant to mention that I am suffering from depression and sometimes, when I feel happier, my pain seems lower in intensity. Could you tell me what is wrong with me, please?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012