Eye pain, headache, fever. Taken crocin. Done blood test. Abnormal SGOT level. What do you suggest?

Hello doctor Yesturday suddently m eyes was start paining and having headache . After one our i reached home and then measure a body temperature was around that time i take 1 crocin . After one hour i again checked m body temperature was parent got worried And took m to tbe doctor. Doctor had checked m chest and said he is having dengue and m parent got more worroied. In the prescription he had written some test and told to give infection to reduce fever. Suddenly i got relief. M tem was down to 101. I gave the blood for test in lab. Next i got the report,the platelet count is 2.22 lakh which is fine i guess. Lymphocytes was 12. mLaraia report was negative but sgot test was not was around 60.0. So doctor what u suggest i have to do next. Today i again got high temp Round 102. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012