Eye pain, constant headaches, sinus problem. Prescribed naprosyn, defcort. Correct treatment?

since last week i am suffering from eye pain and minor headache all the day , i got my bp checked , eyesiight checked ..all is fine ... then i went to ent per his investigation this is due to sinus ....same problem had occured in month of that time i checked my eye ....everything but it gone in a 10-15 days time.. ent prescribed me with naprosyn and defcort this the right treatment or i should go for some other test or nurologists. pl suggest.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012