Eye itching, soreness, headaches. Wearing contact lenses. History of small corneal cysts. Recurring condition?

Hello, a couple of months ago i went to the doctor because of a very sore eye, they told me that there was a small corneal cist , they gave me drops reasurring me that it ll be fine. im 16 years old and wear contact lenses for vision , they had also told me to stop wearing them for 2 weeks which i did, however my eyes are really itchy and sore again resultinmg in headackes now, also my eye (left eye) is in result to the itchiness turning really small and making me look crosseyed, im getting really upset and uncomfortable. i dont know whether the cist has returned and what should i do? it is not the same shooting pain as last time, could it jus be a normal eye infection? and if so what should i do ?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012