Eye injury, watering, dizziness, headache, bloodshot eyes. Could this be serious?

hi, i had an injury to my eye about a week ago, a plastic clip catterpolted into my eyeball at a fast speed, instantly i felt pain, my eye was watering, i felt dizzy and sick and had a headache , it was instantly bloodshot. the bloodshot eye went down after 3 or 4 days but since i have this strange feeling to the right corner of my eye, it is hard to explain, it either feel like something is there or my eyelid is getting stuck, quite a blurry feeling. Could this be serious, should i get it checked at my gps or opticians? please help, kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012