Eye injury, swollen, painful, redness. Seeing black dot in the center. Should I be worried?

okay, so withing 24 hours, i was recently punched in the eye several times. my eye is not too swollen, theirs a kinda throbbin pain on it, and my eye is a little red. but the thing thats making me nervous is im seeing a black dot in the center or a little bit more to the right of my eye. its not always their but it usually comes when im in brightlight like outside in the morning, or looking at a whitescreen, and its less visible when i have my glasses on, now should i be worried about this or will it eventually go away.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012