Eye injury, sensitive to light, pain when exposed to light. Suggestions?

i got hit in the eye 2 days ago (friday) and now every time i look at the light its very sensitive to light and when i m walking i have to walk in the dark inorder for it not to hurt ...i have tried putting ice over it and when paper toil but nothing has helped it can you tell me what to do next my email is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
you have started to work you have that problem.
Here are some general treatment measures which you can follow:

1) Provide complete rest and avoid overhead & over heat & light activities.
2) Apply cold compresses and take some homeopathic medicine Symphytum 30 BD,Arnica 30 HS
3) if pain is increasing than you r consulting your doctor.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
dr neeraj gupta