Eye injured in bomb blast, retina damaged, blurred vision. Can it be treated?

sir i want 2 ask that my uncle eye is not working properly due to injury in bomb blast . sir several doctors have checked him and the treatment is still continue in karachi pakistan.sir doctor say the retina of eye is damaged and the one eye is totally disable while the other one is not in good condition . he is unable to see any thing clearly . he can see little bit with black and white. sir pls tell me what do u think abt him is there any posibility in pakistan for retina treatment or operation . if yes pls tell me the doctor and hospital name in pakistan .
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013