Eye infection, severe swelling, itching. Using ciprofloxacin eye drops, toba-dm. Suggestions?

Hello Doctor, I suffer eye infection now and I am currently on Ciprofloxacin eye drops, Lubrex eye drops and Gatifloxacin eye ointment. Earlier my doctor suggested me Toba DM, Phexin tablet and Gatifloxacin eye ointment for 5 days. Pain is much reduced now still the swelling and itch is not. And I am not sure how long it will take to cure this infection. Can you please let me know what should I do? Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012