Eye hit by mascara brush, having blurred vision. Feeling tired. Medical care required?

Hi Dear Doctor I hit my eye with my mascara brush 2 days ago. It didn t hurt and it didn t get red also. It gave me blurred vision for 2 minutes. my left eye feels tired right now after 3 days but it s not hurting and I don t have very blurred vision. It just feel tired and is like something stuck in my eye. I feel like my left eye and right eye are different haha. I don t know how to say it. I am worried. should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013