Eye and jaws of child swollen after falling. X-ray required?

my toddler fell on early sunday morning and his eye was swollen...i didn t see the fall however it had to be one and now i noticed tonight that his little jaw is swollen and when i kissed him he said it hurt...there is or was not bruising on his jaw it feels different than the other side and you can see it is swollen a little if you look at him from behind when his head is i get an x ray? he is talking eating and drinking fine...just feels like it is out of place compared to other side
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012