Eye and head pain since years, diagnosed with accumulation on eyes. Could this be the reason for pain?

Hi, im suffering from pain in eyes, and head for over 4 years. Oftalmologiest, said my eyes are producing accumulation inside eyes like some sourt of greese from the tears . Can this produce pain in eyes, burning sensation, eye straning, dizziness , and thoght confuctions. Plus eyes pressure or like compression, eye redness. They recipe tis medication call blefano shampoo. I have 4 oftalmologies, and all 4 said something diferent can you help please.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012