Eye OCT scan done. What is the side effects of omnacortil 60 mg? Is it due to parisitic infection?

My eye OCT scan has showed severe retinal swelling in which case my doctor has prescribed omnacortil 60 mg/day. I am just worried about the possibble side effects. I ve been eating it since a week. My eyes were perfectly fine before but lately i ve spending excessive time in front of computer screens and laptops which i guess might be the source of the problem. But my doctor said , it might be due to a parisitic infection also. I Expect some valuable suggestion. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012