Extremeties extremely cold. Having temperature, bodyaches, runny nose, sneezing, dry cough. Had pneumothorax previously. Suggestions?

I am a 64 year old white female. No medications of any kind. Starting last night I had a temperature of 97.4 and my extremities are extremely cold. I am aching. I have a runny nose and am sneezing every few minutes. I have a slight cough, dry, no mucus . My temperature is now 101.4. My right lung , front and mostly back, hurts in the same spot I had a pneumothorax in 1985.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013