Extremely tired, dizziness, lightheaded, nauseous, chills. Appetite fine. Possible reason?

Hi there, i m writing you now because i havent been feeling well at all these past 48 hrs. First off, ive been feeling extremely tired and slept for over 12 hrs yesterday. when i get up, i feel dizzy and some sort of feeling of shock shoots through my head and arms every few moments. i feel lightheaded and faint. and then this afternoon i started feeling nauseous and have to lay down because i feel like im going to throw up. i tried drinking some water and that just made me feel more nauseated. i also have the chills. my appetite is just fine though, i feel like i can eat, but im afraid to because it might make me feel worse. if you can, please help me figure out whats wrong and if i need to see a doctor. thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013