Extremely tender skin, no bumps, under left breast circles around back. Is it shingles ?

Good Afternoon. For 5 days now, my skin is extremely tender. The skin is not red, no bumps, nothing can be seen to the eye to indicate the amount of pain I am experiencing. Location is immediately under my left breast and circles around to my mid back. I thought it was from my bra - I stopped wearing it - 2 days later, same pain/tenderness. The pain/tenderness is mostly sensitive to touch, sometimes I get a sensation of pain for no reason. I thought of shingles , but I thought shingles is associated with bumps and redness. I am a 44yr old female. Live in Central Florida. help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013