Extremely strong, nauseating smell, discharge post implanon removal. Did not get periods. Normal?

I had implanon in for 3 years and went with a cycle for majority of that time. Since removal 3 weeks ago I have had a strong odor not fishy but extremely strong even nausiating. Is this normal after implanon removal? Is it happening because I didn t have a cycle for so long? I also had a clear thick mucous like discharge but it stopped after I douched. I don t normally do that but I was looking for any treatment that would get rid of the odor and discharge. I also used feminine washes and wipes.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012