Extremely sore throat, yellow tongue, swollen lymph nodes. Taking Ibuprofen. What is wrong?

I have an extremely soar throat on the right side. It hurts just to try and open my mouth and my whole body tenses up when I try to swallow even water and I ve been eating ibuprofen like candy plus taking Tylenol soar throat ovc meds. Both lymph nodes are swollen but the one on the right is worse. I went to the Dr on Tuesday and he gave me levoflaxacin. I called today bc it s gotten nothing but worse. They never called back. When I look at it it seams my tongue and throat have a yellow tint to it. There are a few small yellow puss pockets deep in my throat. Something that may play a part in this or not but I just came back from excessive drinking for 5days for the super bowl.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013