Extremely sensitive to loud sounds, headache on hearing loud sounds. Serious symptoms?

I am EXTREMELY sensitive so loud sound /music.This is a big problem for me as I cannot go to concerts,cannot vaccum (cause my vaccum cleaner is too loud),in a car if someone turns the radio on too loud thats it ...... HEADACHE this is not normal cause I does not bother other people then why me?I hope you understand my problem.....Hope its nothing serious. Will be waiting for your answer. Thankyou.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
Hi mmustafa ! Did your check your B.P, if this happen to women during pregnancy then other problem. Now if everything fine but still problem. Need to consult to consult with ENT. Be healthy. Bye.