Extremely sensitive clitoris with a tiny red sore on it, have heavy white discharge. What could it be?

Hi i have a question, i hope i get an answer quick to it. My clitoris is overly senstive right now, I noticed it last night but then throuhgout the day today it feels like it has gotten worse. It s puffy red and i tried looking at with a mirror and i saw that there is like a tiny red sore on it.. Like kind of how when you take the skin off of a blister and you have the light pink sink underneath,... well its like that,.. and its very sensitive and hurts even i touch it lightly with my finger hardly touching it at all... i am also discharging a lot. and its white and milky coloring and i know girls dischrge anyway but it seems like it has happened a lot more since my clitoris has been hurting.. please help, i am only 20 years old and i am freaking out right now!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Hi, you need to get an STD (sexually transmitted disease) screen... it would be pure guess work to state what the likely cause is until this is done.