Extremely painful ump under the skin of underarm, with a hair sticking out. Solution for pain?

I have a small somewhat ball-like under the skin of my underarm and it hurts a lot, I tried squeezing it (I know that s not a good thing to do, but really hurts and I just wanted it to be gone) and a couple of days later, I found a hair sticking outside and when I pulled it out, it was like 1.5-2 inches long but after that I just ignored it and until now that 2 days have passed it hurts more.. whenever I touch it, and squeeze it or just fold my arms it hurts.. I m only 16 by the way.. please help
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013