Extremely painful periods, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness. No relief with hot water bottle, common pain relievers. Can I take spasmo-cibalgin tablets?

Hi. I suffer from extremely painful periods. They mess with everything below my stomach . I throw up, mostly get horrible diarrhea (often at the same time), I feel dizzy and at some point during the middle of all this, I get delirious. I heard about spasmo-cibalgin tablets. Do I need to be prescribed those, or can I just go to the pharmacy and buy them? If there is anything else you can reccommend that is easily attainable? The usual remedies such as hot bath, hot water bottle, tea, or common pain-relievers do not work. I usually end up throwing them back up, and with the hot water bottle, it helps my cramps , but makes my stomach worse-i.e, I end up getting sick from the heat. Thanks, Sketti.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012