Extremely painful cystic acne on the cleavage . Used skin ointment, biore astringent, pain relieving cream. What else can be done?

I have really painful almost cystic acne forming on the skin in my cleavage. I know it s from sweating. I know how to prevent it, but I really can t deal with what s on my skin now. I don t have any facial cleansers in my house and I ve been using all types of skin ointment. Right now I m washing it it s a Biore astringent and medicating it with a topical pain relieving antibiotic ointment. It just hurts so bad!
Asked On : Sun, 8 Jul 2012