Extremely oily skin. Why does it reduce my fairness and glow? Why is face red?

i have trouble with my extremeoily reduces my fairness & makes me as dark looking that trends me using varitis fairness cream and face wash.Within a VERY SHORT TIME my face become oily at hot season and dark sabaciou gland deposits as much oil dust to establish acne at hot season.i think my skin is very sensitive too.because at winter my epidermis-outer thin skin,are broken.Face becomes red in color and appears as rash .sometimes i am affected seasonal allergy at skin.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012