Extremely ill with Fibromyalgia and IBS. Cancer survivor. What can I do?

my husband has been extremely ill with Fibromyalgia and ME with IBS thrown in for good measure. I am now 63 he is 60. We have never been able to get him on Disability pension, so when my Father died I bought a holiday home so that I could afford our bills and look after him. This year the holiday trade has been so bad I can t even sell it, and we are having to move out of our home by the end of August as I can not pay the rent or afford propane gas for the winter.I AM TIRED, what can I do to keep our home. He is on Mr. Patel s list and we are waiting for his treatment to begin. If we have to move we will be too far away for his treatment. And just to explain a little more I am a cancer recoverer with my 4th appt on the 16th of August (clear for 4years). I am not strong anymore. Gillian Hi, Dr Samuel. Nice to see you. Thank you for your time....Sorry but we are loosing the roof over our heads and I thought this was a helpline not a business..I will have to try something else, sorry
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
very sorry to hear your troubles. If you can both afford evaluation by a Psychiatrist; I would strongly suggest please visit & get it done. Your husband depending on his clinical profile can get significantly better by treatment with antidepressants like milnacipran, venlafaxine, bupropion etc. add some lifestlyle changes like daily walks, deep breathing etc. & he should be fit to work in no time. Do consider this suggestion. Best wishes