Extremely fatigued, low grade fever, frequent urination and chills. Had uterine cancer and hysterectomy. What are the findings?

Not sure where to start... I had an accident in which my Dr. thought I should get a Tetnus booster since it had been more than 10 yrs. I thought, now a week and a day later I am finally getting past the arm (injection site) pain but I am Extremely fatigued, low grade fever and chills, and for whatever reason frequent urination??? no UTI though because I left a urine sample and it was negative?????? par for the course though, I had uterine cancer and had a hysterectomy (via Da Vinci, robotic) back in July of 2011 and got Peritonitis from the surgery and had to be "readmitted" back into the hospital for a week &1/2. ever since then I have had this feeling of a UTI or not being able to go all the way, low abdominal pain, mostly r.side, and low back/pelvic pain.ect. but every time I take A urine specimen in it is negative for infection???? now just since the Tetnus booster I have also been running this low grade fever, and have had an intermittent "bad" headache. and last night had pain in my left breast. (almost like mastitis pain I felt when I had babies nursing??? also I should tell you that I also had thyroid cancer last april had a Thyroidectomy ; and i am now on 88mg of Levothyroxine a day. and I am also just recently experiencing itchy skin (back mostly) heart palpation's and this low grade fever and chills all mostly at night . so you can see, I have no clue where one symptom may be related to another or if some are completely separate?, (also forgot to mention the feeling of fullness in my neck (goiters possibly) even though I no longer have a thyroid? so tired of feeling sick & tired!!!! I usually have tried to ignore these things thinking "they will pass, but I am now very frustrated and cant stand when things hold me back from my before energetic lifestyle!!!! :(
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013