Extremely fatigued, hypertension, type II diabetic, Thalasemia minor with consistent low hemoglobin. Can ferronia xt improve Hb?

I am 70 yrs old male a patient of hypertension ,type II diabetic,Thalasemia minor with consistent hemoglobin within the range of 8 to 8.5. I have been taking folvite ( folic acid 5mg) every day but still Hemoglobin does not improve. Now a days I become extremely fatigued . I take telma80am OD for hypertension and Novonorm.5 along with Glycomet 500SR for diabetic. Can I take ferronia xt for improving hemoglobin?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012