Extremely fatigued, have headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach flutters. On birth control. Related?

Hi. My last period ended on October 4th, 2012. I have since not had a period. I ve taken a few HPTs and have had one blood test , which was negative. A few weeks after my last period, I had morning sickness , and have been extremely fatigued since. I also had headaches daily during that time. After my first missed period, the nausea/ vomiting went away and so did the headaches. These are now occasional occurances. But I m still so tired. I ve gained some weight, maybe about 7 pounds. My husband swears I have a bump , but I m not sure. I was having stomach flutters but now those are usually just at night. I m not stressed or anything like that. I did quit taking birth control in September 2012. Could I still be pregnant and just have low levels or are there any other explanations? Are there things to do to help start your period? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013