Extremely dry patch on labia majora, intense itching. What is the cause and remedy?

Hello my name is lupita I am worry about this extreme itchy dry patch on my labia majora . It itch so much. It only in certain times during the day i could thru the day very easy without the itchness or when I have sexual intercourse. Please help.! I had search the symptoms and mostly show I have yeast . Is that it or it s more the that.. I will attent to see my doctor but sometimes I do t feel 100% satisfactory with his results. Please help.!!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  144 Awaiting Answer