Extremely dizzy, stomach pain, gassy. What is wrong with me?

Yes, I recently got a lap band (on Friday), and this morning when I went to get up I was extremely dizzy and fell back on the bed. I tried again, and again I fell on the bed. I had to have my husband walk me to the bathroom. I went in to work today and again, went to lay in the car and when I pushed the seat back, I was dizzy again. I have been drinking plenty of water. Also, last night I had a lot of stomach pain that I could feel through my sleep , and I feel extremely gassy. Is this normal. Oh, and I am no urinating enough.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012