Extremely bloated, had periods, swollen breasts. Chrones disease OR inflamatory bowel disease?

Hi, Can you help please. I have an appointment with my GP tomorrow however i have logged on and found this site. Recently i have been extremely bloated and when i eat i bloat ridiculously, were if you walked past me in the street you would think i was 6months pregnant. I had my period 2 weeks ago so i know im not pregnant however i do feel sick, my breasts are swollen and tender at present. Chrones disease and inflamatory bowel disease run in my family but i have been tested for these and everything has come back clear. June last year i had a partial molar pregnancy but got the all clear for that aswel. I was just wondering do any of these symtons relate to anything or what do you think could be the problem? My GP just sends me for tests but when they come back clear she does not investigate further and i hate having to go back time and time again. i hope you can help.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012