Extreme weight loss, rash on belly extending to back. No improvement with treatment. Help?

my daughther has been loosing losts of weight, she does have a rash on her belly and it goes around to her back. Ive took her to a dermatologist and they gave her a foam for her head that cleared her flaky scalp they say is psoriasis but nothing has help im worried because she s loosing weight and always very tired. can you give me some advise. We are moving from texas to california cuz the weather here has no moisture and it may be causing her dry skin . Help please!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012