Extreme weight loss. Blood test shows low calcium, high AST and ALT, hypothyroidism. Causes?

I lost 15 kgs in 1 yr......i went for thyroid test, aids ,cancer, hepatitis ,n many more but everything is ok........but yes my blood report shows low calcium, HDL cholesterol and high AST/ ALT values.........what should i do..........being very frank i need to look completely ok within a year plz help.......its funny but my thyroid test sometimes indicates that m having hypothyroidism but still instead of gaining m loosing weight..........since one yr.its 42 kgs........m 22 and 5 feet 4 inches.....
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012