Extreme weakness post workout, normal on non-workout days, exercising for a perfect body shape. Can I take Cipcal?

Hello to all respected Doctors my self Nitin Tyagi, From India 21yr, height 6.1ft- Now about my problem Actually my problem is related to weakness. sense am tracking my health i feel that there is something wrong in me i feel very week from inside while i do exercise or workout in gym . i feel very week all the day after finishing my workout in morning but there is nothing if i didn t do any workout. i never feel week in non workout days. i don t understand what problem is this. some of my friends told me that it will be a calcium problem take Cipla cipcal 500 tablet and Liv 52 tablets. i want a fit and perfect body shape am not so much fatty my weight is only 70kg. so can you please suggest me what should i have to do. is it Ok to taking above tablet ? or can you Please Suggest me what should i have to do for making good body?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012