Extreme vaginal itching since 3 years, rashes under breasts, blisters on penis post intercourse

I have extream vaginal itch ....Iv had it for over 3 years. I dont get yeast infections . And no sexual transmitted deseases...I dont know what to use to make it stop? I also started getting bad heat type rashs under my breasts...that have nevered healed , this has been going on for two years. I started to get these very ,painful boils all aroumd my crouch area...on the sides of vagina lips in the bikini line, and small ones on my stomach,and breasts....i had the most painfull lanced, amd took antibiotics.. they clear up but still come back,leaving a very large scar, bu the vaginal itch is always there..sometimes i scratch so much it bleeds ..i just want it to stop..or some kind of releave.....now I just found out from my husband, that everytime we have intercourse ,his penis get a cluster of blisters, a white film on the head of his penis, and extream itching....he washes, and washes...but it remains for two dzys and goes away....he told me it happens every time he penitrates me.[only when he penitrates]. He said this has been going on for three years. I was devistated.....I dont have any discomfort,after intercource . he said it hurts him everytime,and its to much go through,same symtoms....itching,burning,blisters, white film...lassts two days,and goes away....i dont know what could possibly be happening to him, do you?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012