Extreme urticaria, chronic condition. On antihistamines, Rx's. Will cyclosporin help?

Hello, I have an extreme case of urticaria . It is chronic, and nothing seems to be able to thwart it. I have been to 3 different Dr.s, with not much help. I have been told it can be tinea , parasites, a toxin , etc. I have taken anti histamins, holistic items, and some other Rx s, all to very little or no help. This condition has been going on for 4+ years. I ha e been reading different studies and researchers, and see that a low dose of Cyclosporin may help. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012