Extreme upper abdominal pain. No relief with TRamadol, Trazadone. Solution?

I ve been having extreme upper abdominal pain for the past two weeks, with very little relief. I have gone to my doctor who performed an endoscopy , and tried a colonoscopy twice. I did the prep twice and to no avial. The second time, I did go to the bathroom, thought I was cleaned out, but he said I was completely full when he went in. The pain is unreal, and I can t seem to get relief. I ve been taking Tramadol 50 mg, and Trazadone, which no longer work. I m starting to think I m crazy, no one will listen to how much pain I m in.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013