Extreme tiredness, excessive saliva in mouth, heaviness in head, sore back, frequent urination, increased hunger. Conclusion?

for the past few weeks i have felt extremely tired compared to usual, my mouth has had a lot more saliva , my head has been heavy/ached, my lower back has sometimes felt sore, I need to pee more frequently, I have slight stomach cramps as if my period were due to start but hasnt, I have been eating more lately. What could this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Your symptoms are suggestive of diabetes.Suggest you to blood sugars both fasting and postprandial and take a medical opinion if they are high.Hope this helps.Take care.