Extreme tiredness even after sleeping for long hours, low energy, depression. How can I tackle this?

Im a 20 year old male 155lbs I stand at 5 11 and I ve been incredibly tired for no reason at all the last few months. I used to be fine on 6 hours of sleep a night and now I seem to sleep 10 to 14 hours a day! I have no insurance so I can t really go to see a doctor due to being unemployed. Ive had such lack of energy my depression has been acting up as well and I have no idea how I should handle this low energy issue. Any ideas on what I could do to possible help my issue.Oh and as for exercise I walk about 4-6 miles a day.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012