Extreme tiredness, acute nausea feeling, blood test showed vitamin d deficiency. Conclusion?

Hi i have been to my own GP with feelings of exteeme tiredness and an acute feeling waves of nausea everyday I am 49 years old and have only recently started feeling extremely nauseous i had a blood test last week and a lack of vitamin d was shown but that doesnot account for the nausea perhaps just the tiredness ? my tummy is very bloated and uncomfortable and do not want to go keep going back to the doctors as i feel i am wasting their time
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012