Extreme tingling, itching, numbness on the lower left side of chin and lip after a surgery on mouth. Treatment ?

Four years ago I had surgery on my mouth and the dentist stated that it was a possibility with the surgery that I would have a 3% chance of having permanent damage done to my nerve .....I went ahead with the procedure and to no surprise I was in the 3% because now for the last 4 years I have had extreme tingling itching numbness on the lower left side of my chin and lip I am very conscious when I speak because my bottom lip feels very large....please help...what options do I have to try to make this a little more bearable.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  87 Awaiting Answer