Extreme tightness in chest and burps. Why Adaerall makes my chest tight and problems caused by this?

Im not perscribed adderall but my friend has them an has been giving me them. I take them because I m in college and need to maintain a 3.5 gpa to keep my scholarship. I know I do not have ADD but its such an extra boost. Ive been smoking ciggeretes for 2 years and I have always eaten less then I should be, not because Im scared of weight gain but because im just not hungry, probally from depression . *Anyway when I take aderall I smoke much more, I eat almost nothing after I take it in the morning, and my chest always feels extremely tight and often I burp which loosens my chest for a little while but then its back to being tight. I wanted to know why adderall makes my chest feel tight and what are the dangers or problems that can occur because of this.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013