Extreme swelling in stomach, arms, legs, ankles, prescribed oxyicodone. Can oyxicodne be causing the swelling?

I have been prescribed 15mgs of oxyicodone 6 times per day. I am wondering if this medication could have anything to so with extreme swelling in my stomach mostly but also arms, legs, ankles, and feet . I have had x-ray s done that show no obstruction or problems with liver , kidney, gall bladder. The doctor s I have seen seem to have no explaination for the extreme swelling. I also am prescribed Triamterene for water retention. Do you think the oyxicodne could be causing the swelling?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013