Extreme swelling in collar bone, sonogram showed gland being larger, feel off balanced. Is it cancer?

Both glands on my collar bone are extremely swollen and I have had blood work and ct scans and MRI s and could not find anything, I also get very off balance after I walk around for about 20 min. My neck ears and head hurt really bad and I have trembles so they done a sonogram and saw that my gland in my left neck is very large and now they are sending me to an oncologist . Could it be cancer . Oh and also the other side is swelling now
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013