Extreme sweating, fatigue, shortness of breath, menopausal, depression. Has hysterectomy. Suggest?

i have been having some extreme sweating, fatigue, some shortness of breath!..i have been monitoring and have noticed that it seems to worsen when i am trying to rest!...sweating intensify when i am laying down i thot it started as a result after having a complete hystrectomy this past june!...i am in menapause but these symtoms are worse leaving me to believe that it is more than i may suspect!..having truoble mainting weight, expseriencing depression, loss of energy will to do anything and constent sweating?....
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013