Extreme stiffness, immobility, aching and popping bones, numbness in hands and feet. Easy way to detect the cause?

Hey, I m 19 years old, I ve used methamphetamine once ~3 months ago (it lowers your calcium levels which was clearly visible on my teeth and causes dehydration) and since all my joints and bones (especially my wrists) started popping and giving crackling sounds really bad, also I m feeling numbness in my hands and feet, 2 days ago I was trying to lift a really heavy desk and it seems like my posture/ spine has become curved since. I was thinking that maybe I have some sort of osteoporosis or generally low bone density and I have made some fractures of my spine. It s doesn t feel painful, it s just a huge discomfort, but according to what I ve read on the internet some people don t feel any pain, especially at the beginning. What I feel is extreme stiffness and immobility. Is there any easy way to check whether it s the muscles or an actual fracture? Could muscle spasm at my back make look my spine significantly curved to the point my height has decreased? My doctor wants to send me to a physiotherapist, but I m worried that if it s a fracture it will make it even worse. What s your opinion?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013