Extreme sinus, have total nasal block, difficulty in breathing, excessive sputum causing nausea. Recommended washing and laser surgery. Suggestive treatment?

my nose is totally blocked nowdays and i am spitting sputum through my mouth.this problem has occured around one year back but nowdays it is on extreme condition i could not breath properly through my nose and sputum is coming more in my mouth.i am having naussea feeling badly,iconsulted to the doctor he told that nose is blocked from inside they will do the process of washing and will do some laser surgery i am having extreme sinus problem .tell me what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012