Extreme scalp itching, severe oil secretions on face causing acne. Would SMT D002 effectively reduce this?

Hello Doctor I have a serious issue with acne . I feel my scalp itching a lot. To overcome this I am taking shower daily. The other main issue is my my oily face. There is a lot of oil secretion from my face causing acne. The other day while I was researching on this, i found about SMT D002 having been very effective treating acne by reducing sebum production . I would like to know how effective this is and where I can find it. Thanks in advance!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012