Extreme right upper quadrant. Blood, urine and CT scan- normal. Biomeridian tests show improper kidney and liver functioning. Severe pain. Guidance?

Hi. I have had extreem right upper quadrant for 3 months now. All my blood, urine, Ct scans are normal. I have no gallbladder and my appendix is normal. The pain is intollerable most of the time. No one seems to know what to do. I do not drink alcohol as well. I have had a couple Biomeridian tests that show my kidney and liver are not functioning correclty..the pain is still strong.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013