Extreme pelvic pain, cramping and sweating. Greenish stool. History of partial hysterectomy. Advice?

I have been experiencing extreme pelvic pain lately. I feel as though I need to go to the bathroom but can't. I cramp so bad I cry and sweat. When I finally can go it will only be a little and I will be constipated then a little while later I have to go again and it is diarrhea. I have been having green stool. I am not sure if this is something with my only ovary or more intestinal issues. I had a partial hysterectomy years ago because of a cyst. They took my right ovary and my uterus. Any suggestions on what is wrong with me. At fist this happened every now and then now it is happening really frequent
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013